Items Needed for Superstorm Sandy Victims
- Organization: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Causes: Faith-based
- Date(s): Nov. 4-5
- Contact person: Bryan Voss
- Email: email@example.com
Learn more about Mormon Helping Hands efforts in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy here.
Brothers and Sisters,
Help assist those in immediate need in New York and New Jersey who have been impacted by Superstorm Sandy.
The Baltimore Maryland Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is collecting winter clothes and $25 Visa/Mastercard/American Express cards.
- Winter Coats (all sizes)
- Winter Clothing (all sizes)
- Blankets & quilts
- Under Clothing (in UN-opened packages only)
(ALL ABOVE ITEMS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND CLEAN, PLEASE)
Hundreds of young Mormon missionaries are doing service and cleanup around the clock and it is not practical for them to return home for meals.
$25 Visa/Mastercard/American Express cards will be used by missionaries so they can purchase small meals closest to the areas of greatest need that have been impacted by Superstorm Sandy.
- Sunday, Nov. 4, after the General Session from 12:15 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints meetinghouse at 120 Stemmers Run Rd in Essex.
- Monday, Nov. 5, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints meetinghouse at 120 Stemmers Run Rd in Essex.
Items will be transported immediately to affected areas in New York and New Jersey.
- Donations from members, friends, neighbors etc.
- Volunteers to assist in organizing and boxing donations (same times as above)
The Baltimore Maryland Stake Presidency sincerely thanks you for your immediate response to this urgent need to assist our missionaries and people in distress as a result of Superstorm Sandy.
Email Bryan Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.