Historic Bread & Cheese Creek Cleanup and Stansbury Park/Pond Cleanup
- Organization: Clean Bread and Cheese Creek with the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Environmental, Kids, Seniors
- Date(s): 4/14/12 at Merritt Boulevard and 4/21/12 at Stansbury Park
- Contact person: John Long
- Phone: 410-285-1202
- Email: John@breadandcheesecreek.org
- Website: www.BreadandCheeseCreek.org
Please join us on Saturday, April 14th as we cleanup the historic Bread and Cheese Creek in the Merritt Boulevard Section. Help us capture the trash before it flows into Back River and the Chesapeake Bay!
We have volunteer opportunities for all ages and ability levels! We provide snacks, lunch, water, gloves and trash bags. We also have a limited number of tools and boots to loan, but we suggest you bring your own if you have them.
Registration for the Bread and Cheese Creek Cleanup will be at 2408 Plainfield Road, Dundalk, MD 21222 and will open at 7 am. The cleanup is scheduled to run from 8 am to 2 pm.
On Saturday, April 21st we will be working with the Eastbrook Stansfield Civic Association to cleanup Stansbury Park / Pond and the neighboring Lynch Cove area.
Registration for this even will be at Stansbury Park located at 7880 Stansbury Road, Dundalk, MD and wil open at 8 am. The cleanup is scheduled to run from 8 am to 2 pm.
For more information, please read the attached flyer and information sheet. Thank you for helping us clean up our environment and our community!