Invite a friend
Historic Dundalk Holiday Hoopla
Join us in the Historic Dundalk Shopping Center for a variety of great family friendly holiday events!
- FREE Holiday Train Garden at the Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Societyand Museum, 4 Center Place, in the Dundalk Village Shopping Center. (Runs December 3rd –January 7th)
- Visit one of the newly renovated DRC homes at 1 Broadship during a holiday open house; cookie judging will take place at 2pm in the newly renovated kitchen!
- Grab a good seat for the Dundalk-Eastfield Recreation Council’s Christmas Parade
- Visit Santa at the Heritage Park Gazebo (he will stay until all good boys and girls are seen!)
- Participate in the DRC Holiday Cookie Tour of Main Street businesses. Visit various businesses to sample different FREE homemade holiday cookies! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite. Free hot chocolate and recipe cards will be available for your enjoyment!
- Stop by Center Place Street Fair for various activity and craft booths.
- Visit Veterans Park for our living toy land of life-size Star Wars characters in partnership with CCBC and the 501st Legion.
For more information check out www.dundalkusa.org. Interested in volunteering at the event or baking cookies? Contact Leah at 410.282.0261 or email@example.com
More About Dundalk Village Center
Dundalk Village Center is a walkable, newly renovated community center offering all types of shops, offices and residential spaces. It is located across from Veterans Park. Its various dining locations include Scoops Cafe, an old-fashioned ice cream parlor, the Asian Diner, the Village Coffeehouse and Subway restaurant. The Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society and Dundalk Post Office are located at the center, while the Pinland Bowling Lanes and Y Aquatic Center are nearby. Other businesses include the Dundalk Music Center, Rite Aid, M & T Bank and Cricket Communications. Check the website for a full list of shops.