1. The Weather: Today should be sunny, with a high of about 72 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low of about 58.
2. From history.com's This Day in History: "On this day in 1793, George Washington lays the cornerstone to the United States Capitol building, the home of the legislative branch of American government. The building would take nearly a century to complete, as architects came and went, the British set fire to it and it was called into use during the Civil War. Today, the Capitol building, with its famous cast-iron dome and important collection of American art, is part of the Capitol Complex, which includes six Congressional office buildings and three Library of Congress buildings, all developed in the 19th and 20th centuries."
3. The Dundalk Renaissance Corp. will hold its annual meeting tonight at Dundalk High School. The event begins at 5 p.m. with a tour of the new Dundalk and Sollers Point Technical High School buildings.
4. A free seminar about back pain will be held at 6 p.m. tonight at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center's Medicine Education Center, 4940 Eastern Ave. A Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon will lead the program. For more information, call 877-546-1009.
5. Baltimore Ravens retired linebacker Ray Lewis will be inducted in the team's Ring of Honor this Sunday.