Statewide elections include:
- Governor/Lt. Governor
- Attorney General
Offices for Baltimore County are:
- Representative in Congress, Congressional District 2
- State Senator, Legislative District 10
- House of Delegates, Legislative District 10
- County Executive
- Baltimore County Council, Councilmanic District 3
- Judge of the Circuit Court, Judicial Circuit 3
- State’s Attorney
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Register of Wills
- Judge of the Orphans’ Court
- Democratic Central Committee, Legislative District 10
- Republican Central Committee, Councilmanic District 3
Polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. across the state. But the Maryland Board of Elections encourages citizens to vote sometime between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to avoid delays.
Find the nearest polling place and see sample ballots for Baltimore County.
Are you voting in the primary? Tell us in the comments section!