The Dundalk Chamber of Commerce is one of many local organizations that urges its members to remember those less fortunate and has once again kicked off its annual "Thanks-for-Giving" food drive.
Nonperishable food items may be dropped off at the Chamber office (in the Dundalk Florist shop, 7233 German Hill Road) until Nov. 18.
All food will be donated to the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center Emergency Food Closet, according to Chamber Executive Director Dotty Cristy.
Donors may also take food donations to the following drop-off spots:
- Toland and Co., 7315 Holabird Ave., 410-282-5600
- U.S. Army Office, 8665 Pulaski Highway, 443-694-1003
- Del. John Olszewski Jr.'s district office, North Point Government Center, 410-841-3458
- Donna's Tavern and Restaurant, 6607 Pine Ave., 410-633-6677
- McJilton Insurance Services, 9 Dundalk Ave., 410-284-8730
- Capital One Bank, 1309 Merritt Blvd., 443-696-4591