Parents mutter about not having enough time to do the things we want/need to do. It’s particularly frustrating when we carve out free time but can’t find anything interesting to do with our kids. Patch will help you out each week by providing a Grab and Go list of upcoming events and activities that are parent/child friendly.
- Thru March 31, Boy & Girl Scout Railroading Month. Any boy or girl scout who visits the B&O Museum receives $1 off regular admission. B&O Railroad Museum, 901 W. Pratt St. 410-752-2490.
- Thru April 30, Toothy Toys that Made Us Smile. Exhibit of 50+ nostalgic games at the National Museum of Dentistry. Toys include Tooth Invaders, character toothbrushes (Bugs Bunny to Chuck Norris). 31 S. Greene St., 410-706-0600.
- March 25, Stargazing. Check out the night sky courtesy of the college's observatory at the Dundalk campus. Call about 45 minutes beforehand to make sure the skies are clear. , 7200 Sollers Point Rd. 410-282-3092.
- March 26, 27 All That Glitters, a drop-in art program weekends at The Walters Art Gallery. Children of all ages get inspiration from the current exhibit Treasures of Heaven to create a craft project. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 600 North Charles St., 410-547-9000.
- March 27, Free Family Sundays at the Baltimore Museum of Art, 10 Art Museum Drive. March is Photography month at the museum. Family Tour: Every Picture Tells a Story. 2-2:45 p.m. 443-573-1700. FREE for families.
- March 27, Bounce Party N Play Open Bounce Special. $5 for children under age 14. 10-11:30 a.m. Resv. Req. 6200 Days Cove Rd., #14, White Marsh. 410-812-4777.
- March 29, Bounce Party N Play Open Bounce Special. $5 for children under age 14. 6-7:30 p.m. Resv. Req. 6200 Days Cove Rd., #14, White Marsh. 410-812-4777.
- March 30, Bounce Party N Play Open Bounce Special. $5 for children under age 6. 10-11:30 a.m. Resv. Req. 6200 Days Cove Rd., #14, White Marsh. 410-812-4777.
- March 30, Preschool Story Time. Spend time enjoying stories, songs and activities. 10:30 a.m. Baltimore County Library, Northpoint, 1716 Merritt Blvd., 410-887-7255. Recurring every Wednesday.
- March 30-April 10. Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Times Vary. Baltimore’s 1st Mariner Arena. Event info: 410-347-2010 for information. Online info./ticket thru Arena.
- June 11, Maryland Zoo’s 2011 Breakfast with the Animal Series—Chimps. (July 9, Giraffes) Get up close and personal with the animals/keepers. Ticket includes zoo admission. The Maryland Zoo, Druid Hill Park, 443-552-5276. Plan now. Earlier dates have sold out.