After-Hours Assault at Dreamer's Results in Arrest

Ronald Wosk-Eberly, 26, of the 7800 block of Gough Street, is being held without bail after allegedly hitting two people with his car and stabbing another.

An after-hours altercation at Dreamer's gentlemen's club on North Point Road resulted in two victims being hit by a car and one victim being stabbed.

One arrest was made and police are seeking a second suspect.

At about 2:15 a.m. on Sept. 9, Baltimore County police officers responded to a call about a stabbing, according to police reports.

Upon arriving at the scene, police officers found two victims who had been hit by a car and another suffering from stab wounds. None of the injuries were life-threatening.

After investigating, officers determined that two men returned to the club after its closing and got into a fight with one of the victims, according to the report. One of the men stabbed the victim and ran away, only to return a short time later to get his car.

He hit the other two victims with his car while attempting to leave the area, according to the report.

The suspect, identified as Ronald Wosk-Eberly, 26, of the 7800 block of Gough Street, was later found at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and placed under arrest, according to police spokeswoman Cpl. Cathy Batten.

Wosk-Eberly was being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center as of Sept. 18, according to Batten.

He is charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder, two counts of attempted second-degree murder, two counts of first-degree assault, three counts of reckless endangerment and one count of using a dangerous weapon with the intent to injure, Batten said.

The second suspect, described as a brown-haired male, 25 to 30 years old, 5-foot-10, weighing about 280 pounds, is still being sought by police. The second suspect left the scene before the stabbing, according to the report.

The incident remains under investigation.

mdb September 19, 2012 at 02:04 PM
My fiance was at Dreamers with family and friends after watching the Ravens game January 2011. Everyone headed home leaving him there to finish his last beer. On his way out the door, he was tazed in the back of the head, beaten and kicked, then robbed of his cash and left in the parking lot to die. The employees there would have had to have walked over him to lock up. Police found him after getting an anonymous call at 3am. By the time the police got there he was trying to crawl across the parking lot to his vehicle. They suspect it was the bouncer who works there but with no eyewitnesses and my fiance unable to make a positive I.D. due to being tazed, no charges were filed. Do yourselves a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.
Paul Thomas Winchell September 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
@steve: section 8 housing is not correlated with psychpathic violence. That has to be one of the most ignorant utterances i have heard in a long time. Wise up you half-wit
Scott September 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM
That place is nothing but a pure whole in the wall!!!! I would not take a pig in that hell whole.So if you go there you deserve what ever hapens!!!! the girls are the nastiest bitches i ever SMELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY
Brian L September 22, 2012 at 06:38 PM
If you regularly read the comments on The Patch, you would recognize Steve's comment as satirical.
KARLY October 31, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Dammn Ron! WTF


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »