.

Deck Fire Attributed To Turkey Fryer

One man suffers minor burns to his arms and face in Fullerton incident.

A Fullerton man suffered minor injuries in a fire that firefighters believe was started by a turkey fryer.

The fire, which was contained to the deck of the home in the 3400 block of Moultree Place, was likely caused by a fryer that was warming up. Firefighters believe the oil spilled out of the fryer, according to Lt. Paul Massarelli, a county fire department spokesman.

The unidentified man suffered minor burns to his face and arms. He refused to be transported to a local hospital for treatment, Massarelli said.

County fire officials asked the public not to use turkey fryers near the house.

Bart November 23, 2012 at 02:09 AM
Other Tim, I can't disagree with you there. You have to be diligent and keep your eye on what's happening. What you have here is an almost endless, lightly controled fuel source, hot oil and fire. That kind of power and propensity for damage must be respected and handled with care.
Chuck November 23, 2012 at 05:40 AM
William Shatner explains it best : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYkRF_FmD40
John L. November 24, 2012 at 03:15 PM
As many of these type fires are reported every year, most very serious, like burning down the house, when will people pay attention? This is sad because it could have and should have been prevented.
Sheriff of Nottingham November 24, 2012 at 07:13 PM
What were they thinking?
mimi December 13, 2012 at 09:42 AM
http://www.tiffanyincanada.ca Tiffany Outlet

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »