Big Sue's Kitchen
Big Sue's Kitchen has been satisfying the North Point Plaza Flea Market customers' hunger since February 2008. Located just inside the entrance to the flea market, it offers a variety of meals from stromboli to wings, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, subs, breakfast platters and its specialty New York-style pizza, which are all hand-tossed by owner Sue Dixon.
- Hours: Fri, 9:30am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 4pm; Mon - Thu, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, subs, sandwiches, breakfast platters
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's a down to earth, hard working, blue collar community.
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun