The Boulevard Diner, which opened its doors in 2001, is located on the corner of Holabird Avenue and Merritt Bouevard, across from the Merritt Park Shopping Center.
The Boulevard is a classic diner whose fun interior and lively atmosphere make you feel like you're in the right place. There are jukeboxes at the booths, Betty Boop welcoming you, and a staff that is friendly, helpful and always smiling. The menu overflows with fare for any meal, from breakfast staples to sandwiches to dinner entrees. The portions are large enough to satisfy the healthiest appetite, and the prices are reasonable, affordable even for families. And let's not forget the diner's large variety of heavenly desserts!
- Fax: 410-285-8665
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a long ramp that leads from the parking lot into the front door of the restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, desserts
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.boulevarddiner.com/PDF/Boulevard%20Regular.pdf
- Specialties: There are five specials daily; all are handmade and under $10.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, German, Greek, Hawaiian, Irish, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Broiled Crab Cakes
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 60
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night