Captain Harvey's Submarines
Captain Harvey's is in the Danville Square Shopping Center off of Merritt Boulevard. Renowned for its enormous cheesesteaks, it has expanded its menu to include more than 15 different subs, such as the hamburger sub, chicken cheesesteak and pizza sub, to name a few. It also offers salads, drinks, desserts and sides, such as fried oysters, battered mushrooms, beer-battered onion rings and, of course, French fries.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the street to get onto the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs -- steak, hamburger, chicken, cheese, cold cut, tuna, rueben; fried oysters, French fries, onion rings mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings, popcorn shrimp, drinks, desserts
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The original steak sub with cheese.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch