Charlesmont Elementary School
Charlesmont Elementary School serves students from pre-K through fifth grade and includes two special education programs. The school qualifies as a Title I institution and offers numerous services for students, such as assistance from reading experts, speech and language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists and other support personnel. The school also has an annual science fair.
- Fax: 410-887-7355
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1962
- Number of students: 327
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Average class size: 21.9 - 23.9
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Classroom teachers: 22
- What makes this community special?: There are more than 10,100 volumes in the media center and there is one computer for every 3.4 students.
- Grade levels: Pre-K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities