Costas Inn has received numerous accolades for its famous steamed crabs from such sources as the City Paper, Baltimore Magazine, The New York Times, The Today Show and Zagat's. A family-run business, the restaurant was opened in 1971 by Costas N. Triantafilos and his wife, Tsambika Kefalas. For the best selection of steamed crabs, reservations are highly recommended. Can't make it into the restaurant? Costas Inn's steamed crabs, crab cakes and seasoning can be ordered online and shipped nationwide.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Sat, 8am - 2am; Thu - Fri, 6am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a curb cut for wheelchairs.
- Founding Date: 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.costasinn.com/maryland_crab_cakes/maryland_crab_cakes_…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Live / Raw Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Steamed crabs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic