A community-oriented school in the center of historic Dundalk, students take part in programs with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Kempo Karate, the Police Athletic League and Walmart. The media center holds nearly 11,ooo volumes of material and there is one computer in the school for every 4.2 students. The curriculum includes instrumental and voice music, art and physical education. The front door of the school opens to Dundalk Heritage Park, and the school's own property boasts a large playground, soccer and baseball fields and a large swatch of green open space.
- Fax: 410-887-7015
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1925. Additions, 1948.
- Number of students: 636
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Average class size: 21.9 - 23.9
- Number of faculty: 39 classroom teachers.
- Grade levels: pre-K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Black Saga.