Dundalk Middle School
Main: 410-887-7018. Cafeteria: 410-887-7020. Guidance: 410-887-7187. Library: 410-887-7081.
Dundalk Middle School attracts a diverse population, drawing students from the peninsula between Bear Creek and the Patapsco River, including parts of historic Dundalk and Turner Station. The school's colors are green and gold, and its mascot, like Dundalk High School's, is an owl. The school boasts numerous clubs, including a literary magazine and environmental club.
- Fax: 410-887-7284
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1946.
- Number of students: 447
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Class size: 26.2
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Classroom teachers: 37
- What makes this community special?: Library contains more than 15,584 volumes of material. Student to computer ratio: 3 -1.
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Drama, Black Saga, technical theater.
- Sports teams: Intramural basketball
- Student clubs: Chess, Destination Imagination, forensics, school store, student council, student service learning, Students Against Destructive Decisions, yearbook, art club, environmental club, Junior Optimist Club