Eastern Assembly of God Church
Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
Established in 1957, Eastern Assembly of God congregation first started meeting in a storefront location on North Point Boulevard. In 1961, the congregation first built a church on Wise Ave. and the current santuary was created in 1987. Today, the congregation is led by Rev. Edward Michael. The church has sent members to Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Philippines in recent years.
7923 Wise Ave, Dundalk, MD 21222
- Fax: 410-285-7563
- Hours: Sunday worship services: 10:45am, 6pm. Sunday school: 9:45am.
- Accessible: yes