Grange Elementary School
Main: 410-887-7043. Cafeteria: 410-887-7043. Health: 410-282-3704. Library: 410-887-7142.
The Maryland State Department of Education has recognized Grange Elementary School for its outstanding achievement on state tests. The school has won the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) southeast competition award. Last year, Grange completed its eighth year in partnership with Towson University, serving as a professional development school for prospective teachers.
- Fax: 410-887-7044.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1960
- Number of students: 404
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Average class size: 21.9 - 23.9
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Classroom teachers: 24
- What makes this community special?: There are 12,255 volumes in the media center and there is one computer for every 4.4 students.
- Grade levels: pre-K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Art, vocal music, instrumental music