A family owned business, Herman's Bakery has been serving fresh baked goods since 1923. The store has been in its current Dundalk location since 1958 and is owned by brother and sister team Harry Herman and Cassandra Herman Coyle. Customers can purchase everything from kids' birthday cakes in the shape of a doll dress or a favorite cartoon character to ornately decorated wedding cakes, as well as cookies, fruit cakes, doughnuts, breads and brownies. The bakery staff can provide custom designed cakes or reproduce photos on cookies, cakes and cupcakes. In addition to baked goods, Herman's Bakery also provides catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner with both hot and cold menus.
- Fax: 410-288-4815
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1923
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: hermansbakeryandcatering.com/Holiday%20Brochure%20Price%20…
- Specialties: Strawberry shortcake, marshmallow doughnuts, fudge top cookies, smear cake, smear case, peach cake
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: All the people who come to the and tell stories of their families and friends. Generations have enjoyed the bakery. People come to get their kids cakes and then their kids' kids cakes.
- Services (party and event services): Cakes, Catering, Decor/Themes, Favors-Gifts
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Treat them like family and try to accommodate when you can.