Kentucky Fried Chicken
Clean and well-lit, this Kentucky Fried Chicken has plenty of seating to accomodate its customers. A varied menu offers dozens of options, from chicken pieces to platters to meal boxes to kids choices. In addition to chicken dishes, it also offers salads and desserts.
- Hours: Dining room hours: Daily, 10:30am - 9pm. Drive-through hours: Daily, 10:30am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spot directly in front of the door. Entrance level with parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken breasts, chicken wings, boneless chicken pieces, sandwiches, salads, bowls, sides, snacks, kids meal options, biscuits, desserts, beverages
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kfc.com/menu/
- Specialties: Plated meals: 1-piece chicken breast meal, 2-piece chicken breast and wing meal, 8-piece chicken wings meal, half-chicken meal, 2-piece whole wings meal, chicken pot pie meal
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Its fried-chicken lovers do!
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Soul Food, Southern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The restaurant's "Variety Big Box Meal" includes a drumstick, a crispy strip, an individual box of popcorn chicken, two homestyle sides, a biscuit and a 32-oz. drink.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch