Patapsco High School & Center For the Arts
Main: 410-887-7060. Cafeteria: 410-887-7067. Guidance: 410-887-7063. Health: 410-288-2204. Library: 410-887-7059.
The Patapsco High School & Center For the Arts offers a magnet program in the visual and performing arts. The school offers 15 Advanced Placement courses and magnet courses in visual arts, performing arts, dance, technical theater, vocal music and instrumental music. Founded in 1963, the school serves a diverse population with students coming from all around Baltimore County.
- Fax: 410-887-7062
- Handicap Accessible: 1963
- Number of students: 1,462
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Average class size: 24.3 - 26.2
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Classroom teachers: 66
- What makes this community special?: There are more than 18,500 volumes of material in the media center and one computer for every 3.8 students.
- Grade levels: 9 -12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Chess, Future Business Leaders, Honor Society, forensics, It's Academic, National Art Honor Society, yearbook and vocational industrial clubs, drama, dance, JROTC and vocal music.
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, bowling, cheerleading, field hockey, football, golf, indoor track, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field, volleyball, wrestling,