Conveniently located in Charlesmont Shopping Center, Penny's is just minutes from 695. Large and spacious, the business actually has two sides - one half of the restaurant resembling a pizza/sub shop and the other resembling a bar. Aside from the wide selection of food on the menu, Penny's boasts a newly remodeled bar with plasma TVs, packaged goods are available seven days a week for pick-up or delivery. There is a Happy Hour special with $1.50 domestics Monday through Friday from 3pm to 7pm, as well as Keno and lottery.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 10am - 2am; Sun, noon - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking and a ramp in the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1960s
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, chicken wings, salads, subs, sandwiches, hot platters, pastas, wraps, side orders, homemade desserts, beverages, liquor, beer, wine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Grilled chicken dijon sub, Philly chicken cheesesteak, Greek gyro, Greek gyro platter, chicken souvlaki, chicken souvlaki platter, barbecue chicken
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people!
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Fast Food, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene