Taco Bell is open daily until 3am or later. It offers a wide selection of tacos and other Mexican foods for the late-night customer. Clean and well-lit, the restaurant feels festive and welcoming; the employees are friendly and the food is inexpensive. This is the only Taco Bell location in Dundalk, but others nearby include one location in Highlandtown and two in Essex.
- Hours: Dining room hours: Daily, 10am -10pm. Drive-thru hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - 3am; Fri - Sat, 10am - 4am.
- Handicap Accessible: The closest parking space to the restaurant is for handicapped customers. Both entrances are level with the street and a sticker on the door indicates that the establishment is handicapped-accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, gorditas, salads, nachos, chalupas, beverages and sides
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- Specialties: Crunchwrap supreme, enchirito, meximelt, Mexican pizza, cheese roll-up and quesadillas
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tacos
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night